Barry Dallum is an enterprise excellence consultant with over 35 years of experience in a variety of industries including automotive, mining/minerals, healthcare, oil/gas, chemicals, construction, fabricated products & retail.
During the last 15 years, Barry has worked with all levels of management & employees at global companies to help define & attain their pathway to performance improve-ment from both a strategic & tactical approach. He has assisted management with process excellence /continuous improvement strategy formulation & deployment along with the culture change needed. He has helped them identify & implement their vision, mission, key organizational performance metrics, the cascading & alignment of metrics along with the key tools & skills education needed for sustainable success.
Barry has coached and trained C-suite management through front-line employees in best practice methodologies, techniques & tools across the value chain & functional areas. These areas include procurement & purchasing, engineering, R&D, IT/IS, marketing, sales, transportation & logistics, production/operations, revenue cycle & accounting along with other front and back office functions. He has provided both classroom & just-in-time training in process excellence, continuous & disruptive improvement.
Barry has helped improve processes in both B2C & B2B companies along with both manufacturing & service businesses. Besides projects and tactics implementation, he has helped companies formulate strategies around disruptive & continuous improvement & the governance systems to drive change acceptance & sustainability.
Examples of his strategy formulation, implementation & leadership capabilities include:
• Co-formulation & deployment of digital transformation systems & programs that eliminate waste, improve quality of services & reduce costs.
• Program and project management office structure and governance formulation.
• Coaching & mentoring of 100's of executives, managers & employees including many Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Yellow, Green, Black & Master Black Belts. This resulted in over $48 MM/year in continuous savings, a working capital savings of over $40 MM and a revenue generation of over $202 MM/year.
• Co-formulation & implementation of LEAN management systems.
• Formulation & deployment of operational excellence & product commercialization processes within a Fortune10 & Fortune 500 company.
• Co-formulation & deployment of LSS training in two Fortune 5 companies & a Fortune 500 company.
• Several cross-divisional mega-project implementations at a Fortune 5 company.