My name is Fredrick Mckinley, also known as Mr. Relationship Builder.
Why? Because I’m fearless, I’m bold, and I’m courageous.
My life’s mission are to:
1) Build philanthropic communities of change in non-profit organizations.
2) Create long-lasting transformative relationships with donors.
3) Driven by a core of principles, mission, and values that everyone gets behind.
Over the past 10 years my soul’s purpose-work includes:
• Having raised $15 million dollars by coaching high-performance start-up and veteran fundraising teams through my strong attention to the needs of donors in order for teams to reach their highest fundraising potential including:
✓ The Rainmakers, Public Advocate of the United States
✓ Media Research Center
✓ Maryland Coalition Against Pornography
✓ Lance Wallanu Group, Youth Empowered for Success
✓ Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG)
• Mentoring over 5,000 students, leaders, non-profit leaders, and Fundraisers in becoming expert leaders in their field by teaching them how to connect to donors on a more authentic level, tap into their own superpowers, and walk boldly into their organization’s purpose.
• AND MUCH MORE!
A Little More About Me:
When I’m not transforming lives and businesses to maximize their impact, I’m either rock climbing, hiking, salsa dancing, watching my favorite James Bond movies, or pumping iron at the gym.