* Business Consultant in Strategy, Marketing & Sales and Business Development.
I came to consulting after a long-time professional experience in relevant positions within the Management of major multinational Companies.
Competent in all the fundamental issues of business and administration, particularly geared to the Human Resources enhancement.
* Professional Trainer specialized in Management Training and Development.
Expert in design and implementation of professional training for individuals and teams: leadership, skills training, team development, people and change management, communication, organizational analysis and potential assessment.
* Executive Coach, certified as Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
I have ab. 3.000 hours of experience, also as Business and Career Coach.
* Partner of relevant Firms, among my Customers are Top and Middle Managers of leading Companies: in ICT (Finmeccanica, Fastweb), energy (ENEL), aircraft maintenance (Alitalia Maintenance Services), banking (Banca d’Italia, CDP, Intesa Sanpaolo), manufacturing (Tarkett), pharma (Novartis, Pierre Fabre), food (Nestlé, Ferrero, Camst), logistic services (Logista, Partesa) and others to be disclosed on request.
* I've been Assistant Professor at the Human Resources Management and at the Business Organization Courses at LUMSA University of Rome.
* I hold Consulting, Training and Coaching interventions both in Italian and in English languages.
* My professional profile is completed by marked skills in leadership and organizational issues, mediation and negotiation.
I have a remarkable experience in companies start-up and consolidation stages, in high-level relationships with Customers, Partners, Consultants and Government Institutions and in relations within Corporations.
* I strongly believe – and I've experienced – that each individual is concealing a potential, often unspoken, for great performance; I'm convinced that professional challenges will help people bring out the best in themselves.
* In 1983 I took a Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering (5-yrs.) at “la Sapienza” University of Rome; then completed my training attending several Specialization Courses at prestigious Italian and foreign Institutions.
* I've been qualified as Professional Trainer and Coach at Dale Carnegie Training (2007), LifeCoachLab (2008) and Corporate Coach U (2009) Schools.
* Member of AIF (Associazione Italiana Formatori) and ICF (International Coach Federation).
* In 2017 I've also got a Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Studies (3-yrs.) at the Pontifical University of the Holy Cross in Roma.
* During my professional career, I covered important positions in relevant national and multinational Companies; particularly as:
– Director Marketing & Business Development in Nortel Italia (1998-2007)
– Strategic Marketing Manager in Ericsson Telecomunicazioni (1993-1997)
– Strategic Planning Mgr. in Telecom Italia – International Division (1987-1992).
* I lived a singular work experience when contributed, in staff to the Managing Director, to start-up in Italy – starting from scratch – the branch of a major international ICT Group. In this context I deepened my expertise in Human Resources area.
* I've been, several times, an active member of Italian Delegations at International Telecommunications Bodies (UIT, CCITT) and listed in 2000, 2001 and 2002 editions of “Who’s Who in Italy”.