Barry Dallum brings value to companies by improving their business through profitable growth, increased revenue, reduced cost & enhanced employee engagement. He brings 40 years of experience in a variety of industries including automotive, mining/minerals, health-care, oil/gas, chemicals, construction, fabricated products, retail, polymers and composites.
Barry is the founder of E3 – Enterprise Excellence Execution, a market, product, service, technology commercialization and operations excellence consulting firm.
He has coached & assisted C-suite management through front-line employees at global companies in operational excellence & commercialization strategies & tactics.
Barry has conducted market and product research for numerous companies along with providing the methodology to increase speed-to-market. He has co-founded a front-end –loading process that decreases costs and shortens cycle time to commercialization as a function of risk.
He has helped identify & implement the vision, mission, key performance metrics, and communications along with the tools and skills education needed for sustainable success. Also, he has mentored project team leaders while leading and facilitating numerous improvement projects in many functional areas. These areas included procurement/purchasing, engineering, R&D, technology commercialization, marketing /market development, sales services, transportation & delivery, production/operations, quality, maintenance, technical services, revenue cycle & accounting along with other front and back office functions. He has provided both classroom and just-in-time training in process excellence, continuous and disruptive improvement.
Examples of his capabilities include:
• Co-formulation & deployment of several speed-to-commercialization processes resulting in stretch goal s
• Program and project management office structure and governance formulation.
• Coaching & mentoring of 100’s of executives, managers & employees including many Lean Six Sigma (LSS)
Yellow, Green, Black & Master Black Belts. This resulted in over $48 MM/year in continuous savings, a working capital savings of over $40 MM and a revenue generation of over $202 MM/year.
• Providing guidance to as many as 11 managers and technologists direct reports at various times.
• Formulation & deployment of operational excellence & product commercialization processes within a
Fortune10 company joint venture.
• Co-formulation & deployment of LSS training in two Fortune 5 companies & a Fortune 500 company.
• Several cross-divisional mega-project implementations at a Fortune 5 company.
Barry holds a B.S in Chemical Engineering from the Arizona State University. He earned certificates in Management & Business Studies from Texas A&M University and Project Management from an affiliate of the University of Wisconsin. He is a certified Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
There are no reviews yet.