My dynamic career experience with specialization in implementation of Enterprise Transformation, Systematic Innovation, Technology integration, Strategic Roadmaps, Business Process implementations, Capital Program Management, leading Startup’s, and Business Integration programs.
Reporting to and liaising across the Executive & Senior Management including CxO, & Operations leadership Teams focused on Innovation as a discipline, Technology Lifecycles, Business Process Improvement, Strategic Planning functions and Management Systems & Processes.
Core skill-sets leveraged:
– Innovation Practice; Strategy alignment, Problem Solving, Idea Capture, with advanced solution ideation techniques.
– “Big Data”, Machine Learning Analytics used to quantify and correlate business problems, validate potential solutions.
– Accountable for significant Business Process Change and Business Improvement program’s implementation blend of technology efficiencies and process optimization.
– Business Reorganizations, focused on customer experience and product improvement.
– Economics ‘modeling, CAPEX portfolio aggregation, Risk and Sensitivity analysis.
– Enterprise Oil and Gas Production and Pipeline Operations expertise over 20 years
– Asset Lifecycle Management and Operational Efficiency improvement.
– Trusted advisor for Acquisition and Divestiture Analyst & Economic modeler, integration specialist.
Special Assignments and Projects including;
– 3 New Company Start-ups including “Prospect Generation Shop”, a Wind Farm and Major Projects EPCM.
– received a Key Contributor Award (CAPP) Alberta Royalty Review & Impact Business case and economics
– Expert Adviser the “Digital Oilfield”, SME for O&G technology and Data model at the CERA round table.
– Invited to be a Judge for the Edison Innovation Awards 2014.
– Industry procurement Lead E-Commerce implementation for upstream Canada Producers.