Seasoned executive with a Ph.D. and substantial experience overseeing the full range of digital strategies and driving change across diverse blue-chip firms including MasterCard, American Express, GE Money, Citibank, and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Leverages digital transformation strategies to create revenue growth opportunities.
• Founding member of Infosys Digital, resulting in $2.3B in digital work. Serves as chief digital advisor to key banks and insurance companies in building profitable digital strategies.
• Created a digital data and information service helping over 2.5M people enhance communication skills.
Entrepreneurial Digital Executive
• Voted the BEST of 2020 – “Secrets to a Successful Digital Transformation” by Interface Magazine – Technology and FinTech, Digital Insight podcast to reveal the key components that make up a successful digital transformation journey.
• An influential, entrepreneurial digital leader with strategic mindset and vision to lead businesses in an increasingly technological future. Possesses deep domain knowledge in IBM Watson including Cognitive Computing, Mobile Applications, Mobile Payments, CRM Systems, SEO, Managerial Analytics, and Digital Transformation.
People, Culture & Process
• Trusted advisor and natural mentor influencing effectively across large-scale companies. Builds and leads high-performance teams and projects, and forges effective partnerships with key stakeholders including the Board of Directors. Managed 5 to 500 people.
Executive Trusted Partner
• Award-winning expertise in process improvements, system enhancements, quality assurance and large-scale budget execution. Keynote speaker at numerous national conferences and events, representing over 10,000 attendees.
• Adjunct Executive Professor at Columbia University and NYU teaching graduate-level courses in digital transformation, e-commerce and managerial analytics.
• Frequently appears in leading media outlets, including CNN, CNBC, CBS, Forbes, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal. Published author of The Essential Digital Interview Handbook; Inventor with 8 US patents.
• Serve as executive advisor to Prince of Saudi Arabia, Executive Secretary of Nigeria, and Abu Dhabi government, National Debt Relief. Presidential Advisor at Drexel University.
• Serve on Board of Directors for Phone Interview Pro, Baseballs 4 A Better Community, Mercy College School of Business, CFS – 2, and CyberCity 3D, Inc.
email@example.com / 203-258-1746