About Book A Mentor:
Book A Mentor is one of the fastest growing expert networks in the world, providing primary research and consulting services to some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds and consulting firms across the globe. Book A Mentor is currently looking for Business Development Interns to assist with their continued rapid expansion into the Americas and EMEA regions.
As an Intern, you will work with the Business Development team to identify, qualify, and build meaningful relationships with clients around the world. Our Business Development team is responsible for identifying Book A Mentor users within new and existing accounts, as well as growing the relationship alongside our research team. This intern will join a growing team that works with some of the largest investment management firms and consultancies in the world, helping to discover our client’s business initiatives and acting as the Book A Mentor advocate.
As an Intern, you will gain direct exposure to client outreach, relationship management and strong communication skills.
Who You Are:
- Hard working and eager to learn in a collaborative environment
- Interest in financial services and market research
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Strong academic credentials
- Eligible to work in the US, including F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) status of 3 years.
Available to work 40 hours per week for 10 weeks between June and August.